<$BlogRSDUrl$>

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE!

happiness is a state of mind

Saturday, July 24, 2004

*squeak* *squeak* 

i have a squeaky car
and it's only one of the many reasons why i've been SO irritable this week.

it happened last wednesday (july 14) along the quirino taft intersection. i was on my way to rob place to have dinner and watch a movie with faye when this taxi hit my car from behind. it was amazing how so many pedicab drivers flocked the site of the accident. as if that wasn't bad enough, i remembered that I didn't have a cell phone at the moment to call anyone, not even faye to tell her that i was going to be late.

last monday, since i needed to look for my sister's stapler and was positive that it was in the trunk, i tried opening it, only to find out that it wasn't there.

now, i can't close my trunk. the only thing that holds it is a ribbon to stop it from opening totally. it goes *squeak* *squeak* every time i drive.



it's so damn annoying.

this has been a hell week for me. This upcoming week better be a more pleasant one.